- Open to everyone, everywhere.
- Leave your caption(s) in the comments, and if you are quoting someone/thing make sure you give them credit! (ie leave the title of the movie, book, etc) If you are quoting a book, you get a bonus entry if you can "prove" it (give me a page number, find the quote listed on a quotes page or Goodreads, etc)
- Try to keep captions fairly brief, 4 lines max.
- Remember, this is Halloween. Funny's fine, but make sure it's related to Halloween, or at least something creepy.
- All captions count for points for those entered in the Grab Bag giveaway. I'll keep track, you don't have to worry about that.
- You don't have to tell a complete story (beginning, middle, end); these are captions for moments in time -- it's okay to leave us in suspense, or make us wonder what's around the corner there...You can give us the "first line" or "last line" of the story you see in the picture -- whatever you think captures the haunted spirit of it.
- Make sure you specify which picture(s) you are captioning (saying #1, #2, etc is fine)
This week's pics: