Alrighty. The R-A-T (<--- !!!) is ovah, and though I didn't get quite as much done as I would have liked, I certainly made a dent.
So here's what I did accomplish:
- Completed: Sorcery and Cecilia, Bailey's Day, Share the Love, The Composer is Dead
- Other reading: most of First Daughter, a bit of Zan Gah, and a bit of Mr Darcy, Vampyre
- Wrote and posted reviews for Magic Under Glass and Inside Out
- Wrote and scheduled reviews for Changeless & I Heart You, You Haunt Me both of which are coming this week ; and Eyes Like Stars, which you'll see at the end of the month (it was a book club read, and I want to include their 2 bits)
- Jotted down stuff for reviews of Bailey's Day, The Composer is Dead, and First Daughter
- Did a little button designing and preliminary sketches for a few more Rat Badges
- Cleared some books off my shelves. A full box worth.
- Did some rearranging of the shelves, including color-coordinating the insane amount of books residing on my cedar chest, and clearing one small shelf to be current to read/review books only. It makes finding them so much easier. And it is in my line of sight pretty much all the time I am in my room, so I can see just what I need to get through and get a move on.
- Worked a bit on going through posts and labeling, bringing them up to date, etc (still have more that needs to be done, for sure)
- Deleted some useless or unused sidebar stuff)
- Added Google Analytics so I can keep track of things a bit.
- Made some to-do lists. Now I need to use them.
So as you can see, I got a fair amount done, but it was pretty piecemeal, and not nearly as much reading as I would have liked (3 of the 4 finished books are kids books) I would like to say this was because I was so busy with really important things but the truth is, I was in a BBC mood, and had an impromptu Secret Diary of a Call Girl/Being Human marathon. So. Yeah...
But still, I am very glad I participated, especially for the little extras like sharing with you my favorite 3 bloggers or my top 6 of the year, etc.
Now back to the marathon! Er, reading. I mean reading...