So, I'm in the middle of a blizzard, and I'm all snuggled up and ready to ride it out with some good books, and some blog ketchup, when I realized that I, um... forgot to announce a couple of winners! Oops.
So, without further dudes, allow me to give to you:
The winners for a copy of Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg are...
For the rest of you who entered, I have to tell you about this cool little Twitter Party going on tomorrow for Prom and Prejudice. Check it out:
Join Prom & Prejudice author Elizabeth Eulberg and Tirzah of The Compulsive Reader for a Twitter party Thursday, February 3, between 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. EST!
- Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
- Watch for giveaways from @compelledtoread and win fun prizes!
- To join the party, you can use a free service like TweetChat or TweetGrid or just search #PromAndPrejudice on Twitter.
- Ask Elizabeth questions or chat with other partygoers—just use the tag #PromAndPrejudice in all of your party tweets!
- Please don’t post any spoilers and don’t forget to pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:00pm EST.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~
The winner of my In With A Bang new years giveaway was...
Beverley @ The Wormhole!!!
She chose Box B, which contains Aries Rising, Taurus Eyes and swag!
Sad you didn't win? Well, you can still enter to win $65 from CSN stores here!
Also, I'm in the process of planning a giveaway for Love Bites, but I need a little of your help. I can't decide quite which direction I want to go, but I still want it to remain a mystery, so I need you guys to help me out by picking a number, 1-3.
I leave it to fate to decide which way of three ways I go with this...
And you shall find out soon enough. :)