Alrighty, kittens ~ I'm pretty excited about this. I've only ever participated in 1 event similar to this (the 12 Blogs of Christmas, which was a super lot of fun), and I've been going back and forth on what to give away. I mean, I have an event going on right now -- should I tie the giveaway to the event? (Two birds, 1 stone)
But I decided, nahhhh. I've already got a contest going for that, so this should be it's own thing.
And because it seems to me the prize pool is getting pretty deep, I figured we should all just dive in there and see if we can't make a splash. Yeah?
Okay, so here's the what-nots:
- Because this is a "follower love" giveaway, you must be a follower to win
- Winner gets to pick any book from the prize pool. You can see the pretty, pretty pictures here, but there's also a full list at the bottom. (I tried to include a little something for everybody!)
- Giveaway runs Feb 8th-13th
- Beyond being a follower, all you have to do to enter is fill out this form.
- +1 for every time you link (leave them in the comments); +5 if you post
- I would suggest leaving a comment so you know you entered, but this is purely optional.
- I may have additional winners, so I would suggest leaving alternate picks in the form.
The list of possible books (click here to see the covers if you need help deciding!):
- Angels on Sunset Boulevard, Melissa de la Cruz
- Beautiful Darkness, Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Malice, Rebecca James
- The Exorsistah, Claudia Mair Burney
- Firespell, Chloe Neill
- A Highlander's Temptation, Sue Ellen Wellfonder
- Kill the Dead, Richard Kadrey
- Lucan, Susan Kearney
- The Marbury Lens, Andrew Smith
- Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins
- Monsters of Men, Patrick Ness
- My Soul to Keep, Rachel Vincent
- The Mysterious Benedict Society, Trenton Lee Stewart
- Savvy, Ingrid Law
- Shift, Rachel Vincent
- Thirteen Orphans, Jane Lindskold
- Up From the Blue, Susan Henderson
- Vanishing, and Other Stories, Deborah Willis
- Vestments, John Reimringer
- Violence, 101, Denis Wright
- Warbreaker, Brandon Sanderson
- The Wrong Mother, Sophie Hannah
Check out all the other great blogs on the Follower Love Giveaway Blog Hop!