Winter Wonderland is just around the corner -- just over a week away. I really like the way it's shaping up as a fun little mini-event, and I want to peak your interest with 3 reasons why you should stop by the weekend of the 28th- 30th:
- There are going to be some pretty stellar guest posts*.
- Lots of great wintery books will be mentioned, previewed, reviewed and discussed.
- There will be a giveaway each of the three days -- and they each will only last the weekend, so make sure you come enter them.
- Two of the three books given away will be signed copies!
* It's not too late for you to be one of the stellar guest posts -- there's always room for more at my table! If you want to be involved, or have an idea for a guest post, contact me at mbradenwf AT gmail DOT com
You can still weigh in and be quoted during the event. Just answer any of the following questions in the comments:
- What are your favorite types of books to curl up with on a cold wintery night?
- What's your favorite thing about winter?
- Your least favorite?
- What's the best winter warm-up?