You gotta love alliteration; that was the deciding factor, actually. I really hope die-hard Janeites and Jane virgins alike will participate (she's really not scary or boring, JVs, I promise).
So here's the deal:
- It's going to be a month-long event, running from June 1st to June 30th.
- Anyone can participate, and all are encouraged to.
- There will be goodies, but those are tbd and hush-hush.
- Guest posters are encouraged, and I am more than willing to link to your Jane-related post, or feature you and your Jane love.
- All of my content will be Janecentric: reviews, Friday Face Offs, Waiting Ons, etc.
To play, just do one of the following:
- Read any Jane book
- Read any Jane-inspired book
- Watch any Jane movie
- Discuss Jane in some way
- Guest post on Jane
- Write a Dear Jane letter
- Whatever you may come up with - just let me know!
UPDATE: You can still participate, everyone, but the Doc is closed because I won't be checking it and tracking people down. From here on out, if you want in, email me or write it up and send it.
Or go Rogue.
That's all on JnJ for now. Feel free to post the button anywhere, or stir up interest if you are a Jane-lover and want to participate. Hope to see you all in your bonnets and coattails come June!