I was tagged by LizzzzzzZ and the tags were created seperately by Beth Anne & lifeloveandbooks.
(I picked only those that interested me from each tag, and combined them into one)
Questions from Beth Anne:
1. FOUNDATION: pick your favourite book that is the first book in a series
2. EYESHADOW: pick a book that has your favourite colours on the cover
3. EYELINER: pick a dark & mysterious book
4. MASCARA: pick a loooooong book
5. BLUSH: pick a book that had some cringe-worthy romance
6. LIPSTICK: your favourite book kiss
7. FINISHING POWDER: pick your favourite book that is the last book in a series
Questions from lifeloveandbooks:
Acne Remover- What book would you "remove" from your memory?
Moisturizer- What book "covers all" of the things you look for in a book?
Eyebrow Pencil- What novella really "filled in the gaps" that the novels left?
Eye Primer- What is your favorite world "building"?
Eyeshadow- A book cover that perfectly reflects the book, and a book that does not
Eyeliner- A book that took you a few tries to get into?
Lash Primer- The "longest" book on your shelf?
Mascara- Your favorite villain?
Bronzer- A "highlight" of your reading career?
Lip Stain- A book that "stained" you?
Lipstick- A fun story about a book that has nothing to do with the actual book
MUSIC: "Sleepy Jake" by Silent Partner, from Youtube Creator Library lifeloveandbooks Beth Anne