Today I'm doing the Jane Austen Book Tag, which I was tagged in by Angela aaaages ago!
Original tag from Thoughts from Nowhere.
I tag people who have a J or an A in their names! (Or anyone who wants to do this tag.)
For more tag videos, check out this playlist.
1) Sense & Sensibility - a book with a dynamic sibling relationship
2) Pride & Prejudice - a book that at first did not seem interesting but after reading it you found it very much enjoyable
3) Emma - a book in which two close friends fall in love
4) Mansfield Park - a book with a “rags to riches” story plot
5) Persuasion - a book involving second chances
6) Northanger Abbey - a book with an almost overly imaginative character
True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
Anne of Green Gables
An Old-Fashioned Girl
and the complete works of Jane Austen
My instagram, if you want to check out my tags there.