But though I'm too scattered and in frenzied present-making mode to organize my thoughts for a review or five, I do have a backlog of videos to get out, and I figured I'd start with a seasonally appropriate one: the Literary Festive Tag. This was created by Renee, whose original tag you can see here.
It's pretty straight-forward; questions are below.
Feel free to leave your answers to any of the questions in the comments!
1. Name 5 books on your Christmas wishlist
2. A book you like to read/would like to read for the holiday season
3. Favourite Christmas book as a child
4. Which literary character do you think would give the best gifts?
5. If you could chose 3 literary characters to bestow gifts upon, who would they be, what would you give them, and why.
6. If you could give one character a lump of coal for being bad, who would it be?
7. Which Scrooge-like character do you think would be the biggest downer during the holiday season?
8. Invite 5 authors and 5 characters to a festive season party!