On Our Minds @ Scholastic revealed the loveliness, adding that David Levithan, VP Editorial Director of Scholastic, had this to say:
I am not, under any circumstances, allowed to divulge the contents of the third Hunger Games book. Nada. Nothing. Not a peep. I can, however, share with you five things that will not be appearing in the new book:
- Panem is not shaken up when District 9 is nominated for a best picture Oscar.
- At no point does President Snow utter the line, “This is Snowmageddon, baby.”
- Despite internet rumors to the contrary, it is not revealed that Cinna has been secretly designing outfits for a Capitol operative known as “Lady GaGa.”
- All rumors of a crossover appearance by Geronimo Stilton are false.
- In a tough editorial call, we decided not to have Katniss win the Hunger Games…only to be interrupted by Kanye West.
Thanks, David. That clears things up.
Alright, you can stop squeeing now. That's all the news I've got. Covet it well, my pretties.